Mrs. Sindhura Ponguru, Director
Sindhura’s Past Experience:
- Sindhura Ponguru is a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) (August, 2004 – May, 2009)
- Sindhura’s was instrumental in carefully planning and implemented strategies to increase the strength of schools under this chain from 45,000 (2011) to 95,000 (2012) in one academic year itself.
- Pioneered in HRD and is actively involved in planning and implementing financial strategies, related to HR, during expansion in A.P as well as to the other states in India and also working on restructuring the HRD and other key operations handling departments to take the business from family run to corporate by 2014-15 academic year.
- Administrative Intern, Prime Healthcare, California (July, 2010 – October, 2010)
- Clinical clerkship cum research intern, Feinberg school of Medicine, North Western University (Jan 2010 – June 2010)
- A participative at Tata Jagriti Yatra (Selected amongst 350 people out of 15000 applicants for Tata JagritiYatra)