Nspira is an Education Management Services Company enabling K-12 schools/colleges to deliver high quality academic outcomes to students and providing necessary non-academic infrastructure to schools and colleges to run the branches smoothly with high efficiency. It is one of the top companies in Education sector which leverages technology to solve problems in the system, improve outcomes and bring in sustainability element in the way institutions are run.
The Product Operations division helps educational institutes address the entire range of ground level challenges including pursuing operations excellence to help our clients achieve realistic product engagement rates.
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not limited to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.,
Work You Will Do
Nspira’s CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital penetration through strong operational support and implementation.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Nspira’s products offering and understand how NSPIRA creates value for customers (Students, Teachers, Principals, Parents & Institutions).
• Work in a team of associates to define product success metrics and drive product engagement metrics across B2C customers as well as institutional customers (schools & colleges)
• Collect regular updates for the Leadership Team on key engagement metrics including new customers, renewals, churns, growth rate, etc. Identify bottlenecks and solve for the same.
• Provide feedback to Product, Business and Customer Success teams to improve the customer life cycle and experience.
• Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively act to eliminate root cause defects.
• Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
This role is a blend of operations and end to end program management. Keys to success in this role include:
• Entrepreneurial GET IT DONE attitude
• Passion for education (past evidence will be helpful but not compulsory)
• Can go and get on the ground to solve problems
• Ability and willingness to travel PAN India
• Very high sense of Ownership and Bias for Action - yet being humble
• Strong stakeholder management experience; ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of partners & people with different skill sets; being able to influence without authority
• Ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting; sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
• Ability to deep-dive into a problem; very strong analytical skills required
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels in the organization
Consumer Business Division – Product Operations Consumer Business Division (CBD), a newly set up division, focusses on offering Products and Services which have a high touch with the end users and customers in the Education sector, including students, teachers and parents. This Portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing interactions with complete technology enabled platforms. Additionally, this Portfolio seeks to enhance our clients’ test operations, and help them leverage new technologies.
As a Portfolio, Product Operations division brings deep operational experience, with a pragmatic mindset to solve clients' most complex execution problems. Professionals shall LEAD solutions and programs that translate the designed strategy into executable initiatives and EXECUTE and SUSTAIN tailored solutions through flexible operations.