At Nspira CBD’s Product Operations, we are looking for individuals to be a part of our Consumer Business Division, with relevant experience in product handling related to product design and project management. The Product offering is focused on “heart of the implementation” issues and is aimed at creating a flexible, seamless product by strong process and execution of plans.
The Product Management role helps clients experience a cutting-edge learning management product that aims to improve student learning outcomes along with providing stellar user experience.
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not limited to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.
How You’ll Grow
At Nspira CBD, we’ve dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing according to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts, we provide exposure to challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
Nspira CBD’s Culture
Our positive and dynamic culture allows our people to do their best every day. We allow the individuals to display their uniqueness by offering flexibility in their working style to accomplish their daily goals. Our culture is an amalgamation of start-up and established firm’s culture, giving the employee a unique experience to thrive in today’s dynamic and volatile work scenario.
Work You Will Do
Nspira CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital penetration through strong project management and implementation. Your work will entail the following:
What you’ll do?
- Work with Founders to set a product vision and strategy that delivers unique value based on customer needs and expectation
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities
- Establish best practices and processes for product development. Ensure complete adoption of the practices and processes across the organization.
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products and features
- Enable the customers using tools and support for product demonstration, product adoption and product debugging.
- Define and implement a data-driven process to measure product adoption and product prioritization.
- Define a scalable framework for product prioritization keeping customer success, sales and engineering teams in mind.
- Create supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Managing Enterprise Support, solving Customer queries which might range from daily issues to product roadmap discussions with product leaders of enterprise customer
- You will be involved in multiple parts of customer lifecycle including pre-sales for tech+product discussions with prospective customers, onboarding process for successful implementation, Support management to product roadmap building and execution
What we Offer:
On Par Market Salary
Great Career Path
What you can bring in:
- Aspires to make a career in teaching
- command over subject matter
- good command on spoken English
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
Forward your resume through email to email@example.com