At Nspira Technology team, we are looking for individuals to be a part of our Consumer Business Division, with relevant experience in ReactJS/Node JS related to developing web applications. The job involves developing advanced web applications and Web services using full-stack technologies such as SQL databases. Experience in using cloud technologies will be an added advantage.
The Technology team creates the product that helps clients experience a cutting-edge learning management product that aims to improve student learning outcomes along with providing stellar user experience.
Our Client Focus: Ed-tech digital apps covering multiple stakeholders that include but not limited to students, parents, teachers, principals and other admin staff etc.
How You’ll Grow
At Nspira CBD, we’ve dedicated a great deal of time to create a rich environment in which our professionals can nurture and grow. We want our team to develop in its own way, playing according to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. As a part of our efforts, we provide exposure to challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
Nspira CBD’s Culture
Our dynamic culture allows people to do their best every day. Our culture is an amalgamation of start-up and established firm’s culture, giving the employee a unique experience to thrive in today’s dynamic and volatile work scenario.
Work You Will Do Nspira CBD offering works with clients from education industry to help them enable digital penetration through strong project management and implementation.
The Team Consumer Business Division
Consumer Business Division (CBD) focusses on offering Products and Services which have a high touch with the end users and customers in the Education sector, including students, teachers and parents. This Portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing interactions with complete technology enabled platforms. Adding to that, this Portfolio seeks to enhance our clients’ test operations, and help them take advantage of new technologies.
What you’ll do?
2. Proficiency in developing modern web applications using Nodejs & React.js.
3. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application components
5. Expertise in Backend technologies Node.JS, and express JS
6. Troubleshooting and debugging
7. Support the entire development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
8. Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
10. Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS, Angular.
11. Problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
12. Knowledgeable of REST API patterns and design concerns.
13. Write a clean, well-designed code. Work on both back end and front end aspects.