Job Title-Junior Executive - Internal Audit
Qualification- B. Com, M. Com, MBA
Experience- Fresher’s or Experienced
Only male candidates
To perform various financial and operational audits to determine compliance with the organization's policies and procedures including adherence to established internal audit guidelines. The responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include examinations, reviews, and reporting that provide assurance, in conjunction with management, that the internal controls are appropriate, effective and efficient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring 100% active branches are audited once in 45 days.
- Ensuring that all the revenue areas, study materials Inventory, fixed assets and board nr submission to be audited as per the audit scope of the audit cycle.
- Conduct accounts receivables & payables verification and EHS audits in all the branches on periodically.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the audit reports generated.
- Report result of audit work undertaken to the branch management and associated persons in time.
- Evaluate the accuracy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures, operating systems and controls at branch level.
- Ensuring all the travelling expenses and local conveyance bills submitted to accounts on time.
Key Behavioural Competencies required:
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical
Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations.
Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
Experience/Knowledge/ Skills Required:
- Bachelor of commerce / MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience
- Good exposure in MS-Office
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!