Greetings from Nspira !!!
Good subject / domain knowledge on Accounts.
Relevant work experience / exposure handling Accounts / finance
Hands on experience using MS Office.
Knowledge in statutory compliances
Maintenance of books of accounts as per the norms
Verification & processing vendor bills & other payments within the timelines
Maintaining of petty cash balances
Verification of accounts related to student applications
Preparation of pay sheets, expenses sheets & timely reporting to higher authorities
CANDIDATES FROM ONLY BCOM/ MCOM / MBA (finance) are eligible to apply.
FRESHERS / EXPERINCED (both can apply) Good subject / domain knowledge on Accounts.
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!