Job Title: Call Quality Analyst
Department: Customer Care
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We are also PE Funded and a professionally run organization. Please visit our websites www.narayanagroup.com / www.nspira.in for additional information.
Candidate will be responsible for monitoring of Call quality and sharing Actionable insights which will be aligned to Key performance metrics.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to management team.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for staff.
- Provides feedback and coaching to relevant Stake holders.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET
- 2-3 years Call Centre Experience as Quality agent.
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills and Time management Skills;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel);
- Tamil, Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu Multi Language preferred (Tamil and Kannada must)
Key Responsibility Areas
- Designing of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Call monitoring and provides trend data to management team
Required Qualification, skills & experience
• Graduate / Post-Graduate.
We are reachable on 8179887766 for any further queries, Interested applicants may review the JD and apply if your skills.
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!