Senior Digital Marketing Executive (Digital Business)
Nspira – A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We also run full-fledged institutes for civil services, coaching centres and correspondence to address the vocational goals of career-oriented students. Today, the Narayana Group stands tall and proud for setting path breaking benchmarks in academic excellence. Four decades of experience in fulfilling the aspirations of India's students has given us conviction and confidence to aim higher and bigger always.
• Candidate will be responsible for Implementation of the SEO, SMO and Google Ads (adwords) strategies and revenue growth which will eventually lead in adding to the ROI and achieving target goals.
• Candidate will Oversee the delivery of all SEO, Google Ads (adwords) and Social Media.
• Candidate should be responsible to leverage all best practices and tools for example: Landing pages, nurturing campaigns & keywords search.
• Candidate should have the ability to audit websites, analyse data and formulate strategies.
• Candidate should keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• Candidate will monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Significant experience of the standard suite of SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, AHREFS, Google Search Console, Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Woorank etc) and the ability to spot trends errors and opportunities.
• Good understanding of mobile web technologies (AMP, Responsive web design) and their impact on SEO.
• Outstanding knowledge of Search Engine Algorithms and their most recent updates.
• Proven analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data and prepare actionable reports.
• Enhance Search (SEO & Onsite) performance, drive quality, generate relevant traffic and improve engagement on the website.
• At least 4 years’ experience working in SEO, SMO and PPC.
● Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Adobe CC (added advantage), designing and video editing tools.
● Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
● Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
● Familiarity with social media.
● Strong Research Skills.
● Excellent writing skills in English.
● Attention to detail.
● Good organizational and time-management skills.