Digital Marketing Executive - Facebook
Nspira – A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We also run full-fledged institutes for civil services, coaching centres and correspondence to address the vocational goals of career-oriented students. Today, the Narayana Group stands tall and proud for setting path breaking benchmarks in academic excellence. Four decades of experience in fulfilling the aspirations of India's students has given us conviction and confidence to aim higher and bigger always.
We are looking for a qualified Content executive to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Additionally, you’d be responsible for creative direction and content strategizing to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Specialist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
● Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layouts.
● Create and publish engaging content.
● Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
● Liaise with content writers/freelancers to ensure brand consistency.
● Optimize content according to SEO.
● Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics.
● Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
● Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board.
● Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
● Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
● Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Adobe CC (added advantage), designing and video editing tools.
● Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
● Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
● Familiarity with social media.
● Strong Research Skills.
● Excellent writing skills in English.
● Attention to detail.
● Good organizational and time-management skills.