At Nspira Management Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for highly driven and motivated individuals with experience and the willingness to learn.
Nspira manages and serves over 400,000 students across 630 learning centers in 17 states of India. A core offering of Nspira includes providing admissions support to these 630 learning centers, which includes ATL, BTL and digital marketing campaigns. Nspira has also developed cutting edge B2C ed-tech products that are provided to all students across the country through mobile, tab and web platforms. The products include online test series and online distance learning programs.
We are searching for a highly creative Senior Manager to lead our digital marketing team. Your central goal will be to manage and expand the digital marketing team to further strengthen marketing goals. The digital marketing team is responsible for generating direct sales for Nspira's online products, generates admission related leads and builds brand awareness for the institutes managed by Nspira..
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in business strategy development, marketing, brand building and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Creating and executing omni channel digital marketing strategies in three key areas of the business:
- o Sale of online products
- o Lead generation of leads for brick and motar business
- o Brand building
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, SMS, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluating competitor's Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Improving the user experience on the company's website (includes design, content and usability)
- Plan, develop and manage SEO and SEM strategies
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Plan and manage digital content team
- Coordinate with web developers and content writers to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate and report on important digital marketing metrics including web traffic numbers and sources, cost per lead, online conversion rates, etc.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' combined experience in a digital marketing, branding, or advertising positions.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- High energy
- Go-getter attitude
- Business acumen
- High integrity
- Team Management
- Sales mindset
- Customer first approach
- Results driven
What do we offer
- High intensity environment
- Opportunity to own P&L
- Best of Startup culture and benefits of Large Company
- Excellent compensation and incentives
- Faster growth
- Making social impact without comprising on work and compensation
Interested resources can share the below details along with the updated profile
Alternate Contact Number
Willing to Relocate
Reason - looking for New opportunity
Date of Birth (As per Aadhar Card)
What we Offer:
On Par Market Salary
Great Career Path
What you can bring in:
- Aspires to make a career in teaching
- command over subject matter
- good command on spoken English
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
Forward your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org