1. To identify and trouble shoot EHS related observations
2. Statutotry compliances related to EHS as per superiors instructions
3. Fire Hydrant and Fire Extinguishers operations knowledge is must"
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To motivate branch related Academic and Non Academic associates about EHS related activities
2. Monitoring sick room conditions and report to the concern branch HODs
3. Coordination with cross functional team leads and comply all EHS related observations
4. Fire Hydrant drills and Fire Extinguishers operational training at branch level employees.
5. Observations on Kitchen and Dining areas related to EHS and communicate to concern authorities.
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!