Executive Assistant – MD’s Office
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We are also PE Funded and a professionally run organization.
This role involves comprehensive administration duties in support of the Managing Director and Internal / external stakeholders related to CEO’s office. The candidate will be closely working with the MD, senior leaders and key external stakeholders and will own communication, planning and operations for MD’s office. This role will evolve into a Program/Strategy Manager role reporting to CEO office.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Assist MD in decision making and communication to stakeholders
• Assist in planning and execution of networking events
• Help in forging and managing strategic alliances
• Research on key networking events/workshops in other cities
• Prepare collateral and communication memos
• Work with senior team and take up mini strategic/special projects
Required skills & experience
• Graduate / Post-Graduate from top colleges
• Academically strong background and self-discipline
• Hunger to learn and grow
• 0-2 years of experience in fast paced roles
• Worked in CEO’s office, Strategy, Business Analyst, Program Management roles will be suitable